Thursday, April 26, 2012

Field Experience Major Assessment

Part A Essay Question: Who are your students and what content and/or processes are you teaching? Share the overarching goals and standards of what you want your students to achieve and how you plan to help them achieve with high levels of success. Describe your own content and pedagogical expertise in relation to the subject matter and standards, share, environmental/cultural factors important for the reader to know prior to beginning the field experience activity. I have chosen to work with all of my fourth grade students. The content that I will be teaching them is understanding global economics. The goal of this unit is to teach the students what economics is and how important it is in our lives. I want them to understand various terms used in economics such as, goods and services, entrepreneurship, specialization, interdependence, trade, markets. I also want them to be able to apply their learning in the end of the unit project. Throughout this unit I will incorporate all levels of Bloom's taxonomy and meet the needs of all of my diverse learners and learning styles by using various types of activities and implementing technology.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read the rest of this field experience. This is great stuff

    ReplyDelete